Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Only Time Will Tell

I hate being sick.  Couldn't get out of bed, eat or drink since 10:30am yesterday until about 7:45am today.  I think a surprise visit by my boyfriend with Gatorade made me so much better.  If only that could have occurred 10 hours prior, but couldn't due to all these additional obligations taking up another 18 hours a week of his already lacking time.  Oh well.  I am going to live by what a new friend told me she lives by, "don't have any expections and you can't be dissappointed".  I will try this for a short time.  "Only Time Will Tell".  I have to be myself, but I also have to give this a full chance and right now there are so many outside factors affecting what would be a good thing.  I just have to wait, if I can, and see if things pan out.  I really hope they do because I think we are worth it.  Patience is not something I have an abundance of and there is also that I deserve time and not to have to wait at least a year for 10 hours to come back to me and I want to be a priority for once or at least when I am sick and alone with no food.

Today's title is from Paul's band Mother Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment