Thursday, April 18, 2013

If it comes back to you, it was yours forever.

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be. - Unknown

This quote is so true and I am so glad I decided to listen for once and lay off.  Things are beautiful and almost immediately!  It is hard for me to not lead a relationship, but sometimes you have to just go with the flow and let the man feel like he's got the reins, for a while at least (until he gets lost).  LOL

Here are some quotes that I am feeling close to at the moment...

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
Cold Play - Fix You

"So without saying much you know you really say something
Hold me to your chest I can feel your heart jumping
Take it easy mama we can go about it casually"
Butch Walker and the Black Widows - Sweethearts

"Yeah, it's plain to see (plain to see)
That baby you're beautiful
And there's nothing wrong with you
(Nothing wrong with you)
It's me, I'm a freak (yeah)
But thanks for lovin' me
Cause you're doing it perfectly
(It perfectly)"
"Just don't give up I'm workin it out
Please don't give in, I won't let you down"
Pink and Adam Lambert - Whataya Want from Me

"I need your patience and guidance
And all your lovin' and more
When thunder rolls through my life
Will you be able to weather the storm?
There's so much I would give ya, baby
If I'd only let myself"
"I'd rather bleed with cuts of love
Than live without any scars"
Pink - Love Song

No comments:

Post a Comment